Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Elias Jones
» Elias Jones "
❝ Success. × Forget the burdens of the past ₪ ❞
We're gonna stick together whatever happens x Lydia x (flashback) in english please 1469056317-gammsold
× Ma Célébrité : Ansel Elgort × Nombre de messages : 570 × Age du perso : vingt-trois ans × Job : Au chômage × Côté love : Célib-à-terre

We're gonna stick together whatever happens x Lydia x (flashback) in english please Vide
Message(#) Sujet: We're gonna stick together whatever happens x Lydia x (flashback) in english please We're gonna stick together whatever happens x Lydia x (flashback) in english please EmptyMer 5 Aoû - 23:54

Elias & Lydia
Oh dear, we are in trouble
Again, it was that time again. The only time of the day i can be alone, is the moment i have to wake up in the middle of the night. Just like that. Great, thank you Elias you're doing it right. I can't sleep. For christ's sake what did i deserve to be woken up like that ? There is not a single noise, the entire city is deeply sleeping. And there's me, the only guy who is wondering, in his bed, what the bloody hell he's supposed to do, to sleep again. Well, i guess i'll just wait for a bit, maybe my spirit will let my body rest. Just close your eyes and try to think of something you like. Yes, here it goes.

"Elias it's time to go."
screamed Edwyn. I was preparing myself for the night watch. I only do this one night a week. The other days, it's someone else's turn. We never do two night watchs in the same week. That's how we are organised at the military camp. It's thursday and Ed is waiting for me, but he'll stay here, i'll go at he Kappa's camp. Since we crashed on the island, we help each other, and it works kinda well. The Kappa lost a lot during the crash : family and hope. We all lost something on the island. So that's why i'm going to do a night watch tonight. To help them and give them a few hours to feel safer. I grab my backpack and meet Edwyn at the entrance of the camp. He seems impatient, i don't know why because there's nothing to do on a full night of watch. Beside talking to the insomniac team there's nothing to do on this damn island. Whatever, we talked for a bit i gave him a hug, and i left the camp. 8:30 pm, the sun is slowly disappearing, the day was hot, and the night will be cold, plus the camp is next to the beach so yeah this will be a cold night. But i've got a blanket with me it's gonna be alright. I pass through the forest, to arrive a few minutes after at the Kappa's camp. I say hi to the guards and replace them. I start to equipe myself of my torch and my gun, and begin the first round of the camp. Everyone is calm, people are finishing their diner and start to say goodnight to each others. Not a single sound is coming from the forest, except some birds or some animals. Nothing anormal coming from a forest. The sea is calm, the moon is reflecting her light on the water. It's splendid to watch. No time for this, i have to protect this camp. 2 a.m and everything is going perfectly, for now. I have to remember we are on a island, anything can happen. Besides, everyone knows that we are the main target of the Hostile and the Originals. These people are really dangerous and cruel. I better be careful even if it doesn't seem like nothing bad will happen. Orders are orders. Fortunately i've slept well last night, i won't fell asleep on my watch. I hope so, if i do i'll certainly be in trouble and Karsoca would want to have a talk with. Don't sleep. Simple. Open your eyes and listen carrefuly to every sound that could be uncommon. I guess i need to walk for a bit, it'll keep me awake. On my way to the infirmary i checked to see if everything was alright. Avery is always here, taking care of the wounded. I quickly talk with her, and continue my round. I'm thinking of Edwyn, what could he be doing right now ? I hope he's not sleeping. Well if he is, it's not a big problem, Karsoca will wake him up. After that, i saw a shape of a young girl passing through the central path of the camp. I didn't saw her face, but i saw her hair. Dark brown and short. She's quick. What could she be doing in the middle of the night ? I followed her from where i was, but i lost her. It does'nt matter it's just a kid that can't sleep. Just like me. When i was approaching the well, she was there. Sitting and sculpting something. She didn't saw me at first or maybe she didn't care. I approach and suddenly she stood up looking at me like i was a threat. So i said : "What are you doing here ?".

812 words
© wild bird

Dernière édition par Elias Jones le Jeu 20 Aoû - 20:19, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
» Invité "
❝ Invité ❞

We're gonna stick together whatever happens x Lydia x (flashback) in english please Vide
Message(#) Sujet: Re: We're gonna stick together whatever happens x Lydia x (flashback) in english please We're gonna stick together whatever happens x Lydia x (flashback) in english please EmptyDim 9 Aoû - 2:45

We're gonna stick together whatever happens
Elias & Lydia

Oh dear, we are in trouble. ✻✻✻ What are you doing here? ” The voice of the young man startled the pretty brunette. Lydia turned to him, frowning. She wanted to answer something like “And you, what are you doing here?” or “What difference does it make to you?”, but It was late, and the young girl was very tired. It was a long and exhausting day and sadly, it was not finished.

Lydia was gone early this morning. She was left the camp at dawn, before the others survivors wake up in turn. She didn’t want to execute the orders and the tasks. She didn’t want either lie and say to everybody she had to help Edan to the infirmary. Sometimes, she needed to be calm, and alone. Then, the brunette had traveled much of the island during the morning and when she started to feel tired because of walking, she decided to sit through a moment, near the marshes. The wind deposited gently in her brown hair while the sun rays illuminated the face of the young girl. Her big blue eyes fixed the sky when a group of birds flew the island. It was rare to see this little lady peaceful and without saying sarcasm and yet, that part of her personality existed indeed.
After that time with great serenity, Lydia opened her backpack in order to get out food and some water. She succeeded to retrieve a good food package before to leave the camp this morning. She had all she needs to eat for a couple of days, but despite her small size, Lydia was very greedy. The survivors often made her remarks about this subject, but she was young and full of energy, she really needed to eat!
Later in the day, Lydia ventured deeper in the jungle. She passed through the dangerous bridge in particular, and then continued on her way.

The afternoon passed, and the night fell down faster than expected. Lydia was obliged to reverse and return to camp as soon as possible. She knew the Villains and the Originals could be in the corner. Her heart was racing to every strange noise. The brunette didn’t know what time it was, but probably very late. In a moment of tiredness, the young girl hung her backpack to a branch. To make matters worse, she insisted and pulled until snatch a strap from her bag. “ Oh damn it! ” she said irritably. She crouched on the ground, trying to repair her stupidity. It was at that time which the man appeared behind her.

She rose and fixed him for a while. She had seen him on the camp. Mischievously, she replied “ I’m just trying to return to the camp, I went a little too far and I had to walk in the night. ” She tried to hide her anguish to have crossed the island, alone. She was proud, and sincerely, she was also courageous, much more than the majority of survivors, but that night, she had been afraid. She hopes in her heart she could stay with him or return to his side. “ And you, what are you doing here? You wanted to help the survivors, or someone forced you to be here? ”She looked him more carefully. He’s kind of cute, she thought. She asked him just after. “ You’re a soldier, right? What’s your name again?

✻✻✻

554 petits mots. cache
CODES ©️ LITTLE WOLF.
Elias Jones
» Elias Jones "
❝ Success. × Forget the burdens of the past ₪ ❞
We're gonna stick together whatever happens x Lydia x (flashback) in english please 1469056317-gammsold
× Ma Célébrité : Ansel Elgort × Nombre de messages : 570 × Age du perso : vingt-trois ans × Job : Au chômage × Côté love : Célib-à-terre

Message(#) Sujet: Re: We're gonna stick together whatever happens x Lydia x (flashback) in english please We're gonna stick together whatever happens x Lydia x (flashback) in english please EmptyJeu 20 Aoû - 23:47

Elias & Lydia
Oh dear, we are in trouble
She was looking right at me. Like she was analysing me or something. She seemed to know me, for my part i've never seen her before. "I’m just trying to return to the camp, I went a little too far and I had to walk in the night." She looked super tired. Someone had a rough day, that'll make two of us. We stared at each other for like 4 seconds, but it felt like an eternity for me, it was really awkward. But she then talked again "And you, what are you doing here? You wanted to help the survivors, or someone forced you to be here?" Well she just read through me, what the hell is going on serioulsy ? It's time to introduce myself i guess, i'm here for the night watch, i answered right back at her. I noticed that a strap from her bag was broken, she fixed it quickly i guess, looking at the knot she made. A bag, she must have been exploring the island all the day. it might not be the first time;by looking at her, she look like the kind of rebel kid. Yeah it's kinda cliché but whatever, i'm not here to baby sitt every kid of the camp. I'm here to protect the camp. "You’re a soldier, right? What’s your name again?" Bingo ! Do i look like a soldier as much as that ? Well damn. That sucks, if there's a thing i hate, it is being a soldier. I've never wanted that crappy post. If we didn't crash on that island... it's not time to regret what happened in the past. But that girl know me obviously, she asked for my name again ? yeaaah that was definitely awkward. So i whispered my name like I was ashamed, what's wrong with me tonight ? Dang it ! Now the girl seems confused, that's not really surprising, i'm acting super weird. Stop being uncomfortable Eli, act normal ! I don't know how to act normal when all of my "military friends" tell me to be impassive and brutal. The problem is that i can't do that, it's not me, it doesn't look like me. Cut the shit out Eli. "What about you ? I don't even know your name." I asked. Suddenly the atmosphere of the meeting seemed to cool down. That's better. The girl looked right at me and sayed here name. Lydia. Definitely never heard that name. That's a sweet name. I was standing with my equipment, guns and other shit military guys use during a night watch. We could hear the sound of the drops falling in the well. Her browny eyes were scruting around, i realised i was preventing her to go to sleep; So i moved a bit my legs to let her understand she could go. I turned myself to look on the other way, like i was doing my job. When i looked back, she was still there wandering. Well i guess i could talk to her for a bit, she doesn't seem mean even if she act like she's. So i crouched near her, pointed her bag and said "You're going on a trip ?". Very ironic i know, but it seemed to work, the way she was looking at me changed a bit. I could read a touch of surprise in her eyes. She didn't expect me to say that obviously. Her mouth half-opened confirmed that. I couldn't resist to laugh at the expression she made. I already like her.

624 words
© wild bird

» Contenu sponsorisé "
❝ ❞

Message(#) Sujet: Re: We're gonna stick together whatever happens x Lydia x (flashback) in english please We're gonna stick together whatever happens x Lydia x (flashback) in english please Empty

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut