Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Lizzie-Ivy Eswood Stilson
» Lizzie-Ivy Eswood Stilson "
ADMIN Speedy. × Tell me your dreams ♧ ❞
Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; 1469054805-epsirebe
× Ma Célébrité : keiraHOTknightley × Nombre de messages : 16353 × Age du perso : vingt-cinq ans. × Job : râleuse têtue et inutile. × Côté love : c'est flou.. you ? #lizzielalâcheuse.

Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; Vide
Message(#) Sujet: Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; EmptyDim 22 Jan - 21:22

i’m walking away from everything i had

«i need a room with new colours»

Lizzie was bored in this moment. I've to say that since she had noticed she got pregnant from her ex-fiancé Lukas, she felt a little stuck. She had boken up with him, for her lover-of-always Ryan ; but now she saw her projects stopped... she felt like she couldn't move on anymore, as she'd have wished it. There she was stuck, she had to choose between family life with the father of her future child, and an limitless passion with her lover. Lizzie wasn't a great wise girl, she was a rebel after all. In the same time, she's not irresponsible, she knew also how to face in her responsibility, as she'd already made it for her first child, Luke Jr. Of course, she loved her son, as she would certainly love the new baby she will have in few months. But with her only 22 years old, she often regreted her life of debauchery, where anything is never serious. After all, they're on a lost island, they had to give up civilization life, they'd to face such a hard reality in this place ; so why should they respect any rules ? Let them live their life like they want to ! Sometimes Lizzie would like to press on the 'pause' button, or backtrack. Just return, for an evening, in this life they had before. Curiously, the place which reminds her this life the most, it's at the bar. The small place was fitted out on the island, with a beautiful view on the sea ; they could drink, have some alcohol, dance, laugh. Lizzie was always already a little bit drunk when she was coming in this kind of place. And it's fortunate, 'cause when she went there today, she already knew that she couldn't drink any alcohol drop, because of her pregnancy. Damned ! Luckily, she wasn't really fat yet, then she could pretend she was 'normal'. She could take a fruit juice and enjoy the atmosphere of the place. She came to sit down on one of the stools-wooden logs, near the counter. And she was waiting for, a glass in the hand, a straw between her lips, looking at some people who stirred a little around her. The sky began to become dark, night was falling. Then, imagine her satisfaction when she suddently saw her friend Hilary. They always have been very close since the beginning on the island. But at the same time, they didn't speak a lot, about many of their troubles. Maybe Hilary knew briefly that Lizzie was pregnant and what a such disorder was in her love life. In the same way, Lizzie knew that Hil ' had troubles with her twin for example, but no really other things about it. We can say that when they were together, they didn't speak about awkward things. They just enjoyed to unwind and laugh. Furthermore, they had this frenzy about the fact they could be wife&wife. It was a tactics to try to persuade they were lesbian and they were a couple, so they could push away annoying boys or just to laugh. They'd already made this little game several times, and few people on the island probably believe that they were really dykes. It was funny. Sometimes, Lizzie kissed Hilary, she held her by the hand, a few persons grimaced and so it would made both young women laugh... The mother-to-be was looking at her friend who was approaching the bar, and she waved to her so she would come. When Hilary came towards her, Lizzie was smiling. For once, she felt good, better. She suggested her sitting down by her side, and she said with a strong voice, as she didn't care about people looking at them : « Hey, honey ! What's up ? By the way, you know i'm pregnant, so if you really are my wife and so if you'll be the mum of my baby too, please take care of me ! Give me a hug and don't leave me anymore, okay ? i guess i need you, sweety... » She smiled again, a little sulky. This story about Hilary as the second mother for the future baby, wasn't really true, but their little game could begin again this evening, couldn't it ? And it was not a critic at all, maybe it was just an allusion to find and estimate the company of her best friend right now...

Dernière édition par Lizzie Stilson le Ven 23 Mar - 17:46, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Endreya A. Hamilton-Wayne
» Endreya A. Hamilton-Wayne "
❝ Failure. × It's like I'm losing my mind ϕ ❞
Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; 1469056413-dzetori
× Ma Célébrité : alexandra park. × Nombre de messages : 3379 × Age du perso : 24 ans. × Job : barmaid. × Côté love : ashford, forever and always, till death do us part.

Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; Vide
Message(#) Sujet: Re: Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; EmptyLun 23 Jan - 17:54

Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; 20a9njl

«kiss me once, then kiss me twice,

It's been a long long time

then kiss me once again»

Hilary had a very boring day. She wandered a lot, looking for something to so, waiting for something to happen. She was hoping that someone would come and make her day happier, but during the all day, no one cared, no one came, and she just sat there and waited alone, in the hood. She was tormented. She was thinking about her sister, Alys, who was pregnant, for five month now. Her stomach, was huge, so much more than it should be, and Hilary was wondering, maybe she had a problem. That's what was on her mind during the all day, the questions about her sister, maybe having a problem with her child. She thought maybe she should go and talk to someone who would know about all this pregnancy stuff, someone who could say : there is no problem, so that Hilary could sleep better, stop wondering. But Alys didn't seem ready to talk to anyone, not even her sisters, so Hilary didn't insist on anything, she just stopped asking questions, to her sister, and started to wonder. She was worried, very worried, but she couldn't do anything.

When nightfall came, she stood up, and took a walk. She didn't really wanna go anywhere, but she ended up at the bar. It had been a long time since she went there, but she knew it. No one, could know the bar better than her, and her friend Lizzie, they had spend a lot of nights in there, drinking, laughing, dancing, having fun easily. Just the two of them. But since the moment the blond one got caught into the infernal spiral of contamination, she hadn't seen Lizzie. One of her dearest friend on the island. Hilary loved Lizzie very much. She was her wife. And they had so much fun together, playing games, making people believe they were lovers. Sometimes, Hilary missed those days. Those days of happiness, fun, and free mind.

As Hilary entered into the place, she looked around, to see if there was people she would now. But, except for one or two people she barely knew, she didn't recognize anyone. She headed up to the counter, when she saw the only women over there, waving at her. Surprise ! Lizzie was there. Hilary smiled. She was so happy to see the only person she would have wanted to see there. Lizzie. Her dearest friend ! She waved to, and run to the counter, to grab Lizzie in her arms, and hug her. Lizzie smiled too. Then, she showed her a sit by her side. Hilary sat down, and looked at her, extatic.

LIZZIE - “Hey, honey ! What's up ? By the way, you know i'm pregnant, so if you really are my wife and so if you'll be the mum of my baby too, please take care of me ! Give me a hug and don't leave me anymore, okay ? i guess i need you, sweety...”

Hilary laughed. She was happy to see, that even after more than a year, Lizzie still remembered their game. She hugged Lizzie once more, and looked at her, seriously. She was over making the face of the man who just learned about the pregnancy of his fiancée. She took a serious voice, and answered :

HILARY - “Oh Darling ! It's wonderful ! I'm gonna be a mum ! I won't leave, I promise. I just had some hard times, back then, but it's over, i'm here for you, and i'll be here for our child too. I missed you so much honey ! It seems we haven't met for years ! How are you ?”

Hilary wasn't surprise of Lizzie's pregnancy, even if she hadn't talk to her for a long time, she kept herself informed of the state of health, and life of her friend. She was sad not to see her, bt, she could'nt just let her go, without knowing how she was. And some people they knew both, kept her in touch, Hilary knew, about the pregnancy, and the mess in her love life, she also knew, that Bryan forced her to have sex, so she could protect her first born. And Hilary knew, Lizzie was a bit tormented too. So, she really was happy to see her, after all this months, so they could catch up, and comfort each other.

After that, Hilary waved at the waiter, and ordered a Bloody Mary, her favorite cocktail. She couldn't resist to the temptation. And Lizzie there, it was there again, the atmosphere of everything, the fun, the partying. But somehow it was gonna be a little different, Lizzie was pregnant, she couldn't do the exact same things. So Hilary decided that after her bloody Mary, she would order an alcohol free drink. So they could stay together on the same planet.
Lizzie-Ivy Eswood Stilson
» Lizzie-Ivy Eswood Stilson "
ADMIN Speedy. × Tell me your dreams ♧ ❞
Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; 1469054805-epsirebe
× Ma Célébrité : keiraHOTknightley × Nombre de messages : 16353 × Age du perso : vingt-cinq ans. × Job : râleuse têtue et inutile. × Côté love : c'est flou.. you ? #lizzielalâcheuse.

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; EmptyMar 27 Mar - 15:07

how am i gonna make it better ?

«oh some things you can’t go back to »

Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; Lh3-32d4874Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; Hl1-32d4866
Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; Hl2-32d486bҨ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; Lh1-32d4879
Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; Lh2-32d4875Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; Hl3-32d4865
Lizzie saw her friend approaching and sitting down near her. Hilary hugged her, she was smiling and she gave her a hug again. Immediately, the mother-to-be forgot all her troubles. Hilary's presence was such a comfort. Of course they hadn't met for months, they had heard little news about the other one, but the simple fact of seeing her friend there, apparently healthy this evening, it was the most important. Lizzie knew that they both could have had difficult periods, but Hilary wasn't the kind of friends in who she confided and told her all her problems. No, with Hil ', she prefered to forget, to think of something else, to be positive about the rest of her life ; and often that worked ! Finally, Lizzie understood that they were going to have a good evening, as in their good old days, because Hilary entered her game, with this face amazed of the person who just learned about the announcement of the pregnant woman to her husband. That made Lizzie laugh and then she answered, with fun : « Whatever, doesn't think about the past, the most important is that you're here and you make me smile, so thank you for that. And yeah of course you'll be there for our child, i won't let you go! I missed you too... Oh i'm fine, you know ; how complain myself when i have so many lovers in my life ? It's hard to manage emotionally, but as people would say, I wanted this situation, I have chosen, now I've to assume it... It's just this baby, I didn't plan him, it's weird. I'm a little scared about all this stuff... » As she was talking about, she remembered herself of the Alys'pregnancy and Lizzie decided to stop talking about this topic. She knew that all the pregnancies on the island were disturbing, seriously who would like to have a baby in this place ? It's awkard, no safe... For Lizzie, it was the second time and she knew how much it hurts, but she had already survived this, so she hoped that her next delivery will take place as well. It was a little bit risked, but when you got pregnant, after you couldn't go back in a lost island, there was no doctors, no drugs... what the hell ! Finally Lizzie preferred not to think about this, it was the kind of thoughts she couldn't handle. So, she observed Hilary who was commanding her drink and she smiled again. « It's not faire, why i cannot drink alcohol ? I'm not able to wait for 6 months again, it's too long. Shit, I hate being pregnant ! » Lizzie drank her juice to finish it. She was thinking that ironicly, she wasn't able to party with her friend, for once they were together. Finally, Lizzie waited that Hilary drank her Blood Mary, and then she got closer to her and she kissed her. She was able to have the taste of tomatoes and vodka on her lips. Suddlenly, she was smiling as a child. Then, just like that, she asked for one more glass of fruit juice, and an other one for her friend too. Of course it's going to be a crazy night, even without alcohol ! Lizzie got down from her seat and she caught Hilary by her hand. There was someone who was playing percussions for the background music in the bar, and so Lizzie began dancing slowly, in the rhythm. « I'm going to make you move all night long, and tomorrow you couldn't feel your legs anymore ! » Lizzie laughed, then she continued to wiggle under the starry sky, leading Hilary with her.
      ϟ sorry it's short & really bad >.<

Dernière édition par Lizzie Eastwood-Stilson le Lun 1 Avr - 0:21, édité 1 fois
Endreya A. Hamilton-Wayne
» Endreya A. Hamilton-Wayne "
❝ Failure. × It's like I'm losing my mind ϕ ❞
Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; 1469056413-dzetori
× Ma Célébrité : alexandra park. × Nombre de messages : 3379 × Age du perso : 24 ans. × Job : barmaid. × Côté love : ashford, forever and always, till death do us part.

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; EmptyMer 20 Mar - 17:19

le bar de l'île ◈ lizzie eastwood-stilson ◈ hilary j. materson-madden
Here we are again
one more time, one year later

It was a little weird. I'ts been a year, almost day for day, that we had been here, Lizzie and I. We haven't really seen each other since that day, but, how ever, we knew a lot of things about each other. We used messages in our boxes. I knew that Lizzie had her baby girl. And, as the rumour said she'd been kidnapped by the Amazones, i didn't really buy it... After all, Lizzie had sex with Damon to get her son back. I couldn't believe she couldn't do anything to get her little girl back. So i started thinking she might have given her up. Anyway, i couldn't say anything. I wouldn't risk to have a fight with her. She was one of my best friend in here, so... I couldn't lose her. And... She had a right to do wath ever she wanted too. As long as the little girl was alive and well treated, no one could say anything.

Anyway! I was there, drinking and waiting for Lizzie to come. I wanted to see her again so much ! It wasn't right that we see each other so few... We should meet more often, so i wouldn't miss her that much! An d there she was, coming out of the woods. I widely smiled at her, waiting for her to come.
HILARY - Oh my, oh my ! What a beauty, love ! I've missed you ! How are you?

I sat back and gave her something to drink. No pregnant, then Alcohol.

» Contenu sponsorisé "
❝ ❞

Message(#) Sujet: Re: Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; Ҩ are you loving pain ? and with everyday, i try to move on... {pv my wife} ; Empty

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut