Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
» Hayley J. Fawkes "
❝ Failure. × It's like I'm losing my mind ϕ ❞

× Ma Célébrité : Phoebe tonkin × Nombre de messages : 954 × Age du perso : 24 ans × Job : Interne en medecine puis fugitive recherchée pour meurtre. × Côté love : - We were meant for one another, perfect match - You make me crazy sometimes

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Sam 16 Avr - 10:21

Sleepy Hollow S1 E07 hon

- I can barely breath when you're here loving me -

Jayley ♥
Spoiler:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
» Eulally W. Austen-Jameson "
ADMIN Speedy. × Tell me your dreams ♧ ❞

× Ma Célébrité : elizabethCUTIEolsen. × Nombre de messages : 2408 × Age du perso : 23 yrs-old. × Job : ex-étudiante à berkeley ; étudiante à colombia. × Côté love : lui, mon presqu'fiancé. #catindesbois.

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Sam 16 Avr - 14:22

tvd 7x18 mygosh

So I just try to keep up
I’M A PRINCESS CUT FROM MARBLE, SMOOTHER THAN A STORM. AND THE SCARS THAT MARK MY BODY, THEY’RE SILVER AND GOLD, MY BLOOD IS A FLOOD OF RUBIES, PRECIOUS STONES, IT KEEPS MY VEINS HOT, THE FIRE'S FOUND A HOME IN ME AND MY NECKLACE IS A ROPE, I TIE IT AND UNTIE IT. Yellow flicker beat — by lizzou

» Hayley J. Fawkes "

× Ma Célébrité : Phoebe tonkin × Nombre de messages : 954 × Age du perso : 24 ans × Job : Interne en medecine puis fugitive recherchée pour meurtre. × Côté love : - We were meant for one another, perfect match - You make me crazy sometimes

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Dim 17 Avr - 17:14

The originals - S03E18 mad

Jayley ♥
Spoiler:

» Galendrïa-Rhaenys Jusiia "
❝ Immune. × I can't forget but I can pretend ∞ ❞

× Ma Célébrité : katheryn winnick × Nombre de messages : 561 × Age du perso : vingt-sept ans × Job : porte-parole de ses sœurs, les amazones × Côté love : éprise de Rupert-Wilfrid Grìmsson

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Dim 17 Avr - 18:46

nip/tuck 3x11

❝ She was a wanderess, a drop of free water ❞
with her rare beauty, this wild wanderess ensnared his soul like a gypsy-thief. she was his love. the love who folded secrets between her thighs like napkins and concealed memories in the valley of her breasts.
» Lizzie-Ivy Eswood Stilson "

× Ma Célébrité : keiraHOTknightley × Nombre de messages : 16353 × Age du perso : vingt-cinq ans. × Job : râleuse têtue et inutile. × Côté love : c'est flou.. you ? #lizzielalâcheuse.

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Mer 20 Avr - 13:44

supergirl 1x20 (season finale) hero coeur2

❝ Keep a weather eye
on the horizon . ❞
He fell in love with a woman. He fell in love with the sea. Same story, different versions. And all are true. It was a woman as changing and harsh and untamable as the sea. Him never stopped loving her. But the pain it caused was to much to live with, but not enough to cause him to die. × BY LIZZOU

spoiler :

♪ « dreams never end » dream
» Hayley J. Fawkes "

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Jeu 21 Avr - 22:07

Ouat - S05E18 ouups

Jayley ♥
Spoiler:

× Ma Célébrité : elizabethCUTIEolsen. × Nombre de messages : 2408 × Age du perso : 23 yrs-old. × Job : ex-étudiante à berkeley ; étudiante à colombia. × Côté love : lui, mon presqu'fiancé. #catindesbois.

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Jeu 21 Avr - 23:25

faking it 3x06 chouu

So I just try to keep up
I’M A PRINCESS CUT FROM MARBLE, SMOOTHER THAN A STORM. AND THE SCARS THAT MARK MY BODY, THEY’RE SILVER AND GOLD, MY BLOOD IS A FLOOD OF RUBIES, PRECIOUS STONES, IT KEEPS MY VEINS HOT, THE FIRE'S FOUND A HOME IN ME AND MY NECKLACE IS A ROPE, I TIE IT AND UNTIE IT. Yellow flicker beat — by lizzou

» Lahas Brody "

× Ma Célébrité : Gaspard Ulliel × Nombre de messages : 3682 × Age du perso : 27 ans × Job : Tout ce qui n'es pas bon : ) × Côté love : Je n'aime que moi pour le moment.

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Ven 22 Avr - 13:34

the walking dead saison 6 ep 12
» Invité "
❝ Invité ❞

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Ven 22 Avr - 16:58

tw - épisode 8 saison 3

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Lun 25 Avr - 11:51

outlander 2x03 mygosh

So I just try to keep up

× Ma Célébrité : katheryn winnick × Nombre de messages : 561 × Age du perso : vingt-sept ans × Job : porte-parole de ses sœurs, les amazones × Côté love : éprise de Rupert-Wilfrid Grìmsson

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Lun 25 Avr - 15:25

game of thrones 6x01 waiit

with her rare beauty, this wild wanderess ensnared his soul like a gypsy-thief. she was his love. the love who folded secrets between her thighs like napkins and concealed memories in the valley of her breasts.

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Lun 25 Avr - 23:40

vikings 4x10 omg wait coeur2

Galendrïa-Rhaenys Jusiia a écrit:
    ahhh 'faut que je le regardeee mad

So I just try to keep up

» Edan-Kane Fitzgerald "

× Ma Célébrité : Colin O'donoghue × Nombre de messages : 2656 × Age du perso : 32 piges. × Job : Médecin en chef dans la Marine. × Côté love : Âme captive de la sirène.

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Lun 25 Avr - 23:51

OUAT > s5e19 paaaaaaan nono yahaa hourraa

long afloat on shipless oceans, I did all my best to smile 'til your singing eyes and fingers drew me loving to your isle. and you sang ‘sail to me, sail to me, let me enfold you’. here I am, here I am, waiting to hold you.
Song to the Siren

» Rupert-Wilfrid Grìmsson "

× Ma Célébrité : norman reedus. × Nombre de messages : 639 × Age du perso : trente-neuf ans. × Job : chauffeur poids-lourd. × Côté love : pépère a trouvé sa belle blonde.

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Mar 26 Avr - 10:00

gaga gaga gaga gaga x 10000

NOW WE ARE FREE
Our human hearts forget how strong they are, And they get lost along the way. hey, It's not giving up, it's letting go. And moving to a better place.
» Edan-Kane Fitzgerald "

× Ma Célébrité : Colin O'donoghue × Nombre de messages : 2656 × Age du perso : 32 piges. × Job : Médecin en chef dans la Marine. × Côté love : Âme captive de la sirène.

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Mar 26 Avr - 18:04

+1 aussi hhiii

long afloat on shipless oceans, I did all my best to smile 'til your singing eyes and fingers drew me loving to your isle. and you sang ‘sail to me, sail to me, let me enfold you’. here I am, here I am, waiting to hold you.
Song to the Siren

× Ma Célébrité : norman reedus. × Nombre de messages : 639 × Age du perso : trente-neuf ans. × Job : chauffeur poids-lourd. × Côté love : pépère a trouvé sa belle blonde.

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Mar 26 Avr - 19:08

Edan-Kale Fitzgerald a écrit:
OUAT > s5e19 paaaaaaan nono yahaa hourraa

han han han
Spoiler:

NOW WE ARE FREE
Our human hearts forget how strong they are, And they get lost along the way. hey, It's not giving up, it's letting go. And moving to a better place.

× Ma Célébrité : keiraHOTknightley × Nombre de messages : 16353 × Age du perso : vingt-cinq ans. × Job : râleuse têtue et inutile. × Côté love : c'est flou.. you ? #lizzielalâcheuse.

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Mar 26 Avr - 23:38

fear the walking dead 2x03 hourraa hostile

❝ Keep a weather eye
on the horizon . ❞
He fell in love with a woman. He fell in love with the sea. Same story, different versions. And all are true. It was a woman as changing and harsh and untamable as the sea. Him never stopped loving her. But the pain it caused was to much to live with, but not enough to cause him to die. × BY LIZZOU

spoiler :

» Lahas Brody "

× Ma Célébrité : Gaspard Ulliel × Nombre de messages : 3682 × Age du perso : 27 ans × Job : Tout ce qui n'es pas bon : ) × Côté love : Je n'aime que moi pour le moment.

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Jeu 28 Avr - 23:47

game of throne saison 6 ep 1
» Estellà D. Sintali "

× Ma Célébrité : Jennifer Morrison × Nombre de messages : 343 × Age du perso : 29 years × Job : Prêtresse, mère de toute, ainée et sage de la fratrie. × Côté love : Très tourmenté par Edan

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Ven 29 Avr - 14:20

The 100 3x07

I'll use you as a makeshift gauge

⋆ I've moved further than I thought I could

it’s not that they’re born brave. it’s not that they’re born strong. it’s just that the universe has decided that this one, this one will have grit and fire and steel in their blood.

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Sam 30 Avr - 0:31

the 100 3x13 bouhh coeur2

❝ Keep a weather eye
on the horizon . ❞

spoiler :

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Sam 30 Avr - 17:07

the walking dead 4x02 - REWATCH

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Dim 1 Mai - 22:47

tvd 7x20 haann #22

So I just try to keep up

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Lun 2 Mai - 12:16

game of thrones > saison 6 épisode 2
juste oh my fuuuuucking god hourraa hourraa

NOW WE ARE FREE
» Hayley J. Fawkes "

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Lun 2 Mai - 13:12

The 100 - S03E13

Jayley ♥
Spoiler:

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE Lun 2 Mai - 14:30

Rupert-Wilfrid Grìmsson a écrit:
game of thrones > saison 6 épisode 2
juste oh my fuuuuucking god hourraa hourraa

gaga gaga gaga

» Contenu sponsorisé "
❝ ❞

Message(#) Sujet: Re: ▷ TON DERNIER EPISODE

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant